Up to $30,000 Sign on Bonus! OTR Solo & Team Truck Driver CDL-A REQUIR
- Transport America
- Driver / Transportation
- Job type
- Part time
We raised pay! Join our team! Transport America offers CDL-A truck drivers the choices they need for the successful professional truck-driving career they deserve. We have several immediate openings for OTR solo & team truck drivers. We offer comprehensive benefits, 401k, pay-per-performance, and accessorial pay. Transport America provides the miles and advantages you want for YOUR great driver experience! Our solid customer base and strong safety record as a CSA safe carrier make us the perfect match for truck drivers who want to be valued and appreciated.
- $1,000 Orientation Pay - $500 Visa Gift Card & $500 paid on first paycheck after taking dispatch. Must successfully complete orientation!
- OTR SOLO: $5,000 Sign on Bonus
- OTR Team: $30,000 Sign on Bonus ($15,000 paid to each driver) - No strings attached!
- Our Sign on Bonus is one of the best on the first years payout!
- NEW: Earn Up To $0.77 CPM paid to the truck for Hazmat certified
- NEW: Earn Up to $0.73 CPM paid to the truck for non-hazmat.
- Productivity Bonus: $0.05 to $0.10 CPM
- Hazmat Pay: $0.04 CPM split
- NEW: Top performing teams earn up to $165,000 annually per truck
- Average Mileage 5,500 per week
- 14 days out; 2 days home
- NEW: Top pay as high as $0.54 CPM for experienced drivers
- Additional $.04 CPM for Hazmat loads
- NEW: Top performers earn up to $90,000 annually (not including performance bonuses)
- Accessorial Pay
- Averages 2,400-2,600 miles/week
- Various home time options available
- No Endorsements Required!
- Vacation Pay
- Generous Assessorial Pay: Paid detention time, paid layover, breakdown pay
- Interactive Orientation: We cover transportation, private hotel room, 2 meals & $60/day
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Life, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Plan includes company match
- Referral Bonus
- Dog Friendly Trucks
- Military Apprenticeship Program Available
- 24/7 Support, 365 Days A Year
- Equipment and technology to make the job safer and easier for you
- E-Logs and an InCab Communication Hub
- Roll Stability and OnGuard System
- Safety as a value with a CSA score to back it
- Veterans encouraged to apply - we recognize military service when determining pay
- 21 years old
- DOT Qualified
- Hazmat Preferred (not required)
- Must pass a comprehensive drug test
- Training required for drivers with less than 6 months experience
- Satisfactory safety and employment history