- Massage Envy
- Healthcare and Medical
- Holly Springs
- Job type
- Full time
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!
NEVER A BETTER TIME TO BUILD YOUR MASSAGE CAREER AT OUR MASSAGE ENVY
INTRODUCING: TOTAL BODY STRETCH - A MASSAGE ENVY EXCLUSIVE
A GREAT WAY FOR THERAPISTS TO:
- Expand their revenue hours by performing low-impact stretching for clients, AND
- Prolong their careers through a balance of massage and low-impact stretch
Flexible scheduling to meet your lifestyle needs. Full and part-time position available.
We operate two of the fastest growing locations in the Raleigh area - Crabtree Valley & Holly Springs
Looking for results-driven massage therapists that understand the importance of building customer rapport.
We offer a highly competitive compensation & benefits package including:
Generous service commissions and bonuses
Payed Time Off
Free monthly massage or facial
Retirement savings plan
AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
Free Monthly CEU courses
If you see yourself in this position, joining a winning team and being part of an amazingly positive culture and work environment, please respond with cover letter and resume
Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
* Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.