Solo Dedicated PPG Long Haul Company Driver CDL-A REQUIRED!
- Transport America
- Driver / Transportation
- Job type
- Part time
Transport America is excited to offer a dedicated opportunity in your area! This is a Solo route where you will be hauling totes of paint from the main PPG facility in Strongsville, OH to customer locations in the Midwest and Southeast. Find comfort with a guaranteed $200 a day plus drop pay. Spend more time at home relaxing with your friends and family with guaranteed weekly home time! We ensure a friendly work environment where you will be rewarded for a job well done with a fleet leader who's ready and willing to invest in your career!
Our Dedicated Drivers benefit from talking with familiar voices and seeing familiar faces each day on the road. At Transport America we are passionate about investing in our drivers while treating them with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
? $1,000 Orientation Pay - $500 Visa Gift Card & $500 paid on first paycheck after taking dispatch. Must successfully complete orientation!
- Vacation Pay
- Generous Assessorial Pay: Paid detention time, paid layover, breakdown pay
- Interactive Orientation: We cover transportation, private hotel room, 2 meals
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Life, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Plan includes company match
- Referral Bonus
- Dog Friendly Trucks
- 24/7 Support, 365 Days A Year
- Equipment and technology to make the job safer and easier for you
- E-Logs and an InCab Communication Hub
- Roll Stability and OnGuard System
- Safety as a value with a CSA score to back it
- Veterans encouraged to apply - we recognize military service when determining pay
- Passport or enhanced license is required
- Must obtain hazmat and tanker endorsements within 30 days of hire (we reimburse!)
- Experience Driving At Night
- 6 Months of recent 48' or 53' tractor-trailer experience
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 21 years old
- DOT Qualified
- Must pass a comprehensive drug test
- Satisfactory safety and employment history
Are you a Veteran with GI Bill? educational benefits? Transport America's Certified Professional Truck Driver Program is approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Labor. Eligible veterans may use their hard earned benefits while on the road to becoming a Student Driver Instructor.