$5,000 Sign on Bonus! Solo Dedicated ICL-NC CDL-A REQUIRED!
- Transport America
- Driver / Transportation
- Job type
- Part time
Transport America is excited to offer a dedicated opportunity in your area! This solo home weekly position is perfect if you are looking for a healthy work/life balance with financial stability. This role consists of picking up and delivering loaded containers to customer locations in the Southeast. You will find comfort in a competitive mileage based pay structure and weekend home time. We ensure a friendly work environment where you will be rewarded for your hard work with a fleet leader who's ready and willing to invest in your career!
Our Dedicated Drivers benefit from talking with familiar voices and seeing familiar faces each day on the road. At Transport America we are passionate about investing in our drivers while treating them with the professionalism and respect they deserve.
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus
- Vacation Pay
- Generous Assessorial Pay
- Interactive Orientation: We cover transportation, private hotel room, 2 meals
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Life, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Plan includes company match
- Referral Bonus
- Dog Friendly Trucks
- 24/7 Support, 365 Days A Year
- Equipment and technology to make the job safer and easier for you
- E-Logs and an InCab Communication Hub
- Roll Stability and OnGuard System
- Safety as a value with a CSA score to back it
- Veterans encouraged to apply - we recognize military service when determining pay
? $1,000 Orientation Pay - $500 Visa Gift Card & $500 paid on first paycheck after taking dispatch. Must successfully complete orientation!
- Hazmat Endorsement
- Tanker Endorsement
- TWIC Card
- 6 Months of recent 48' or 53' tractor-trailer experience
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 21 years old
- DOT Qualified
- Must pass a comprehensive drug test
- Satisfactory safety and employment history
Are you a Veteran with GI Bill? educational benefits? Transport America's Certified Professional Truck Driver Program is approved by the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Labor. Eligible veterans may use their hard earned benefits while on the road to becoming a Student Driver Instructor.